- International product sales and business development
- Export trade finance and trade services
- HSBC Receivables Finance
- Cross-border banking and account opening
- Trade and Supply Chain Financing
- Ex-Im Bank, SBA and OPIC lending for exporters
- Export credit insurance (Ex-Im Bank and private sector)
- Speaker on trade finance and international payment methods
- Foreign Exchange
Mr. Filchock is currently at HSBC Bank in Washington D.C. He manages relationships involved in import-export trade. He has training andexperience in international banking operations and trade finance using U.S. government programs of the Export-Import Bank, Small BusinessAdministration and other trade finance vehicles. He earned the Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation from the Association of Financial Professionals. He is a frequent speaker on international banking topics and export financing programs.
Mr. Filchock joined HSBC Bank in October 2015. Most recently, he was at SunTrust Bank since 2004 as Vice President with trade finance and trade banking business development responsibilities. Prior to joining SunTrust, Mr. Filchock was a former official at Ex-Im Bank.
AmTrade International Bank